Protect your family and property with HanitaTek high quality window security film. Avoid the worries of broken window openings from violent weather or forced entry by adding a protective barrier of film to your windows. This thin, clear, virtually invisible layer of protection is easily applied to your glass or windows. If you're not sure how much Window Security Laminate to purchase, read our detailed Measuring your Windows for Security Film instructions.
Each order is custom cut to the exact length of film ordered. For example, if you order 16 feet of laminate, we will cut one 16' continuous sheet of window security film and package it for delivery to your home or business.
The window film is rolled and secured in a protective corrugated tube.
The 8 mil film manufactured by HanitaTek is a strong film designed to help keep your window openings closed. Instead of shattering and breaking into the building when impacted, windows with this security film properly installed will stay in place.
- Each linear foot is 60" wide (5 feet)
- Pricing is per linear foot (1' x 60")
- Minimum order 3 continuous linear feet ( 3' x 60" )
- Shipped on a continuous roll in a sealed protective corrugated tube
- If this is your first security laminate roll purchased we strongly recommend the purchase of the installation tool kit and instructions.
- Not sure how much Security Film you need? Measure your windows and call us for assistance in planning.
- Also Available in Tinted 9 mil.
- Manufactured by HanitaTek.
Install it yourself and save.
Important: If you are installing security film on tempered glass, please read our section on anchoring film to tempered glass. Proper anchoring is necessary for tempered glass installation. Also, proper anchoring on non-tempered glass will increase the strength of the entire window system and is highly recommended to maximize the effectiveness of the laminate.